Saturday, August 13, 2011

S.H.O.B.I. 2011 (Super Hunks Of Beauty, Body & Intelligence) GOSEE/SCREENING




Thanks to all the Models, Agents, Managers and Friends who came to grace this event... Some of them came all the way from Bulacan, Tarlac, Pampanga, Cavite & Pangasinan. I would like to thank personally  Mayor Sophia Grandeza Palacio of Calatagan for coming. My deepest thanks to all for making this event a success... Mwahhhh!!!

































::SOME OF THE MEN WHO AUDITION::































The TOP 20 OFFICIAL CANDIDATES will be announce on SUNDAY, August 14, 2011 @ my facebook account: shobidionela@yahoo.com & here in my BLOG.

S.H.O.B.I 2011 Finals Night will be on August 27, 2011 
@ Old Torres Covered Court at the side of Tayuman Puregold.

W A T C H   O U T    G U Y S!

1 comments:

ranilo08 said...

will the finals be for free entrance>>>if not>>how much will the ticket be>> and where could i buy it>>>....btw....what is the exact time of the event to start >>> okies.... thanks and regards

Post a Comment