Wednesday, May 18, 2011

SHOBI with the MODELS... :-)



In my 1-year in these kind of business, I have met many important people that helps me a lot to become a better person.. Just go with the right person not with the people who will pull you down...
Always be positive in life, Just be true to yourself & don't lose hope if you want to stay longer in these kind of business... Thanks to all the people I have dealed & worked with & eventually become my friends & to the "MODELS" who gave their trust in me... I really appreciated it so much ;-)
























































Thanks Guys!!!
More Pictures to come... Thats all for now... :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ikaw na talaga yan shobi!!! The best ka!!!

Anonymous said...

IM SURE,,MAY NAGING BF KA SA MGA YAN,,,HEHEHEH,,B REAL GIRL,HEHEHE,,O KAYA,,ONE NYT STAND,,,HEHEH.BUT I FIND U A DECENT AT PROFFESIONAL GAY,,KIP IT UP,,ITAAS ANG IMAHE NG MGA GAYS NOT JUST A SEX OBJECT,,

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment